This is a collection of 13 poke cakes you must try. Poke cakes are super tasty, super creative and come on they are easy! It’s summertime you have work and kids activities, get together’s and holidays like Father’s day and the 4th of July. You wanna enjoy yourself and bring something awesome to the party. Or you just want something tasty with your favorite weeknight grilled dinner. These cakes have got you covered!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read full disclosure policy.
1. This Coconut Cream Poke Cake from Mother Thyme is a dream! Look at that fluffy cake and creamy topping. It uses a vanilla cake mix base with coconut and whipped cream. Delicious!
2. Red Velvet cake is the bomb! One of my absolute favorite cakes but it is time-consuming to make from scratch. This Red Velvet Poke Cake from Delish has all the pluses of red velvet cake, the cream cheese, the color, and the velvety texture, but none of the minuses!
3. If you have ever had hummingbird cake, you know it is awesome with bananas, pineapple, and nuts. It’s almost hearty. This Humming Bird Poke Cake from Will Cook for Smiles is from scratch but it’s not overly complicated and totally worth it!
4. This Oreo Pudding Poke Cake from the Country Cook is for all you Oreo lovers out there. I am not sure I really need to boast about this one-Whipped cream, oreos, and chocolate cake. What else do you need? Get in my belly!
5. This Boston Cream Poke Cake from Amanda’s Cookin’ is a classic and has just a few ingredients compared to some of these. It is yellow cake with creamy vanilla pudding and chocolate icing.
6. This Banana Pudding Poke Cake from Mom Luck has everything you hope for when you think of banana pudding!
7. This Black Forest Poke Cake from Beyond Frosting is divine. Sweet cherries and fresh whipped cream with chocolate cake. Oh and hot fudge! This one is for chocolate lovers.
8. This Kahlua Poke Cake from Sugar and Soul is a chocolate cake soaked in sweetened condensed milk and Kahlua and topped with chocolate whipped cream.
9. This Strawberries and Cream Poke Cake from Averie Cooks is the traditional jello poke cake that we all know and love. And it has a scratch cake option if you aren’t fond of box mixes. I love the color!
10. This Chocolate Turtle Poke Cake from Mom Loves Baking is another one for the chocolate lovers. Chocolate cake soaked in caramel flavored sweetened condensed milk! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
11. The Baking Chocolatess has a yummy version of a citrusy poke cake. It is a Lemon Burst Poke Cake which gets a punch of lemon with lemon curd.
12. Um, who’s life isn’t complete without a little magic and rainbows. This Better Than Presents Birthday Poke Cake is magical and fun and delicious.
13. Finally for my version of a poke cake: Tres Leches Cake. I am in love with this creamy cake topped with kiwi and strawberries. The sweetened whipped cream is truly something special in and of itself. I totally ate it for breakfast the next day.
Whether it’s chocolate or fruit, scratch or box mix, give one of these fantastic poke cakes a try this summer and get your cake on! Comment below and let me know which one is your favorite!